The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss invisalign in the Lubbock TX area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of expertise from Dr. Grimes, Dr. Mathur, Dr. Yazdani and Dr. Mattlage and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Grimes, Mathur, Yazdani or Mattlage has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Grimes, Mathur, Yazdani or Mattlage about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Call us at Grimes Dentistry Phone Number 806-798-3384 with any questions or book your consultation online.Call Today Book Online